Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My Pisobid Experience: Can I Finally Win My Dream Ipad 2 for Less than Php 200.00?




There was a rush inside me as I tried bidding for the first time through Pisobid.com’s online auction. There was this kind of excitement that flowed right through me – seeing how I tried to win that Canon DSLR camera. I also aimed to win the 250 bid pack but my eyes were set upon the camera. Alas, the bidding for the bid pack ended and I did not manage to win any.

Out of the experience, there was one thing I’ve learned… observe first and strategize from there! A lot of other hopefuls have also been eying on the prizes that timing would indeed have to play a very good part when bidding.

I’ve seen videos telling future bidders about the strategies and all. There may be that midnight madness going on for bidders. But amidst all these, could there be a single way to win such bid, and it could be the perseverance, right timing, and avoidance of greediness (as much as possible, try to avoid being hypnotized when staring at the screen). Yes, I’ve felt hypnotized by this craze and from there, have been trying to avoid (at all cost) never to press the ‘bid’ button when there are still lots of other hopefuls out there.

From here, I leave you with a hopeful note that perhaps you could be the next successful bidder to avail of today’s most prized bid: a Sony Bravia 32" LCD TV.

Good luck!

 








9 comments:

  1. Nice writing! I totally agree with you especially to the part that bidding somehow hypnotized me for several minutes. woah im still confident im gonna win one of those gadgets, SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow thanks! indeed, it really felt like being hypnotized.. good luck to us on our pisobid venture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarap talagang makakita ng mga gadgets na parang binibigay lang sayo. Diba? I really wish that Pisobid will continue to do this things. The bidding is very exciting! Sana mas marami pang Loadcentral para makakabili ng load even pag gabi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Nestor: onga eh.. exciting po talaga.. need lang talaga maging focused. hehe.. pag gabi, maganda kung may Paypal ka or Unionbank/other banks na pwede sa isang dealer. may napagbilhan ako dati, tumatanggap sya ng orders until 10pm.. unionbank pwede rin sa kanya..

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a nasty scam, worse than the pyramid scheme

    ReplyDelete
  6. @anonymous: hi! thanks for commenting.. i'd like to know more about why you mentioned that the site is a scam.. I also stopped bidding na rin eh; di naman kasi ako nananalo..

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Anonymous: Bakit po scam? Hindi ka pa siguro nakapag bid kaya sinasabi mong scam. Kasi pag nakapag participate ka, hindi ka makakapag-isip nun. Nagdedepende lang talaga ang pisobid sa interes ng mga bidders. Kung maraming gusto ng item, ang daming nag bibid,kung wala madaling natatapos. I've explained it on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hindi po scam ang Pisobid, nanalo po ako ng isang digicam. :) I think what you're referring to is the knock off site, Pinoybidders, Bidangbidder,Bilibid,yun po ang mga scam. Pinapasakay ang mga tao, tapos biglang mawawala. I think developers of Pinoybidders and Bidangbidder is the same, Manix Genabe, who did not gave the winners their winning. Hindi na rin mo ma access yung site. =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. NOT A SCAM for sure. Pisobid is almost 2 years old and running. With over 2 thousand winners and 4 thousand items given. Mukhang mahirap intindihin pero pag binasa lahat ang mga TERMS OF AGREEMENT at HOW IT WORKS link nila mas mabilis maintindihan.

    So, as a follower ng Pisobid, I will say it is not a scam but a business.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...